The "One of Us" Campaign was designed to create more than an opportunity for organizations to give and Veterans to receive. We believe in life-long bonds and partnerships. This campaign gives organizations an opportunity to invest in the success of a specific Veteran and their K-9 partner, now, and for years to come.
What can you expect from participating in this campaign?
- Your business, company, or organization chooses the name of the K-9. Want to name the dog after your organization? Awesome, the choice is yours! Have an internal race based on funds raised to "win" the naming of the K-9, draw it out of a hat... unfortunately, the Veterans come pre-named.
- Your campaign covers all training for the K-9 and Veteran Team, routine veterinarian care, all the gear, equipment, kenneling and administrative costs for the K-9 Team
- We do press releases on the partnership you create with us for the team, an amazing gift deserves amazing recognition!
- You become part of the team's process. Training updates, videos, pictures, all of it.
- And of course, graduation from our program! At your facility or ours, expect media coverage and another press release.
- The Campaign doesn't end there. Visits, Christmas and birthday cards, it's all possible!
- Contact us by clicking the button below to learn more about this program and join the Heartland Team!